Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Simple and cute hairstyles? (First day of school)?

I straighten my hair most of the time. Its like 2 inches past shoulder length.



I wont hold any curl at all. I was thinking about just straightening my hair or putting it up in a cute messy bun. But im not sure.



Does anyone have any other cute and creative ideas? Thanks! =]



Simple and cute hairstyles? (First day of school)?

Just pull it back and maybe put in a couple clippies



Simple and cute hairstyles? (First day of school)?

Straighten it and wear it in a hair clip.



Simple and cute hairstyles? (First day of school)?

You can wear half up in ponytail and the other half down, you can do the little hump in the middle and the rest down, you can do a side ponytail, you can get it braided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk