Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What shud I wear/do with my hair for date?

Hi, I'm going on my first date with my boyfriend, it's gonna b a double date with one of my really good friends and I'm wondering what I should wear, how to do my hair and makeup. I have a little longer than shoulder length black hair and in the back it's shaped like a "V". I have long bangs. I have dark brown (asian) eyes, pouty lips and a golden skin tone. I want something cute with simple makeup and pretty hair.



What shud I wear/do with my hair for date?

Well it really depends on what you are going to do on the date, but I would wear either a really cute skirt and top or a chic pair of jeans and and a cute shirt. Makeup and hair: Be NATURAL!! If I have learned one thing as I've gotten older (im 25) less really is more! Just curl your hair or straighten it for a more modern look and put on some simple makeup. I think that blush is a really great way to make simple makeup look soft and natural.



Bold prints and colors are in this season, so don't be afraid to wear something fashionable. Skinny jeans and flats or wide leg pants and heels! The sky is the limit! Have FUN! (oh and smile...cause that will make you beautiful!)



What shud I wear/do with my hair for date?

i think you should do a curled side ponytail with a poof on the top of your head. Green, Blue or purple will stand out beautifully on dark eyes and a shimmery lip gloss should look good on your lips.



What shud I wear/do with my hair for date?

Don't do too much. Guys immediately think "high maint" girl. A sleek, low ponytail is great. Simple, natural makeup and choose one to highlight, either eyes or mouth. If you accent your eyes, go with a clear gloss. If you do the lipstick thing, easy on the eyes. Nice jeans, dark in color, with a girly, but not too frilly top, with some cute COMFORTABLE shoes. You mainly want to go with comfort and something that you can hold your head high in. Guys love confidence. Don't forget your smile!!



What shud I wear/do with my hair for date?

wear cute skinny jeans and a longish flowy top .For make up go lite do a tad bit of eyeliner and mascare and some clear gloss.For hair do a high scrunched pony tail.wear some cute silver jewerly. i hope i helped =]



What shud I wear/do with my hair for date?

Okay you are pretty by your description and as you got gold skin put a white shirt and a dark skirt.



What shud I wear/do with my hair for date?

Your first date is the one you will remember forever so dress up nice but not to nice. wear a skirt with a nice blouse( you should wear a black bottom and a bright color top like pink or purple) . wear some heels that matches your top if not wear ones that match your skirt. Wear silver not gold it always works good for a first time. Also with make up wear your lip stick two shades darker than your lip color. Forget just blush, put on bronze then a pink rose colored blush over top of that. and a bronze and what ever color your top is eye shadow. And Bam.............. You are ready to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk