Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair extensions?

Okay so I cut my hair about 3 months ago thinking it would look cute short, boy was I wrong so I have decided to get extensions in December. My question is this, it will take the lady about 4-6 hours to do my extensions and costs $1000.00, what should I tip her considering she is the owner of the salon?



Hair extensions?

i have gotten as low as nothing to $50. so whatever you think. most people don't give much because of the price of the service. just because she is the owner, you are tipping her for her services....not her position.



Hair extensions?

I think you should tip her anywhere from $30-25. I usually tip my hair dresser $10 when I get my hair cut.



Hair extensions?

a whole hella lot. Uhm like 50? I'm not sure. Maybe even cheaper or even more. I think we tiped our hairstylist about 70 for two people. So maybe I'm saying to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk