Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cute of not?? ( I need to know)?

Am i cute or not? I dont wear earrings, my hair is kinda long and kinda medium, brown and wavy. High Ponytail. long pink dress w/ scarf . pink high heels. Cute or not? ( not a lot of detail) oh, and i only wear meakup on special occasions. ( be as harsh as possible, what can i say im like kinda a kid.



Cute of not?? ( I need to know)?

haha i think that she is right dont give him a foto lol



as for u umm i think u r cute cause u do things that other girls dont u r just yourself simple and beautiful thats all see ya



Cute of not?? ( I need to know)?

Of course you are cute!



Where can I see a pic of you?



Cute of not?? ( I need to know)?

well by ur kinda a kid ur young then it shouldnt be that big of a deal if ur not cute i mean u hav ur whole life ahead of you and plenty of room for growing



Cute of not?? ( I need to know)?

sure....but dont give that perv antonio or w/e a pic of you because you dont know him and could be a child molester!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk