Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need hair tips?

i have thick hair. to my butt. and i need some pretty hairstyles.



i'm not good with fixing hair cuz i just started doing my hair recently. so it can't be anything complicated. just something cute and simple.



thanx



and also what shampoo is best for my hair? it's straight but kinda wavy. never been dyed and i want something that will keep the flyaways away.



I need hair tips?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



I need hair tips?

Buy Garnier Fructis long and strong! When my hair was long I only used that shampoo it was the best thing ever. (My hair was a little past my butt but just recently cut it to my shoulders!!!) Anyways, I know how you feel I could not do anything with my hair that long, it was also so thick. You can always curl it though, put it in a bun or braid it. But now that I look back on it I wish I wore my hair down more, I miss it. I mostly miss the compliments! *ha*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk