Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair s.o.s?

ok... so my hairs naturally dark brown...and i had it blonde for a while but recently dyed it dark brown again... and now its getting lighter cuz the colors fading... its like a really light brown now... so im gonna dye it dark brown again and i got the idea to get blonde highlights on ONLY the bottom half or the bottom 3/4 of my hair... not a lot.. just a few subtle blonde highlights... but idk how that would look?? people usually do light on top dark on bottom... or even dark on top and light on bottom but i just want to get blonde highlights on the bottom 3/4 of my hair... sometimes i think it would look cute but sometimes i think it would look really weird... my boyfriend says it would look really weird and i get depressed when my hair is not exactly how i want it to be so i dont wanna do it and have my hair look like shiiit.



what do you think.... and does anyone have any pics of what it would look like?!!?



Hair s.o.s?

I think it will look gorgeous. Make sure they do them very light and subtle, though, or it will be a nightmare!



Hair s.o.s?

I'm with the boyfriend, unless you are a punker then you would be happening

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk