Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have a crush on this guy. He is so cute, and i'm really shy to him. But he already knows and

his best friend told me that he likes me too. And one day, I try to talk to him on the phone, and I told him what I want him to know like I like him, and his so cute. And I told him that I like his hair. And I told him all my feelings for him. He replied and said, I like your hair too, especially when you put flower or ribbon on your hair it makes you more beautiful. So I ask him if he will gonna miss me and he said yes. But we don't talk much at school or out of school cause I'm so shy to him. And I ask him if he likes me and he sais yes as a friend. What am i gonna do? I am moving school, and he knows that. Do I need to forget about it and move on? or what? I'm confused.



I have a crush on this guy. He is so cute, and i'm really shy to him. But he already knows and my friend and

1. u better make the first move and say to him, how much u like him and care for him.



I have a crush on this guy. He is so cute, and i'm really shy to him. But he already knows and my friend and

The worst part about a crush is that you never know. It sounds like he likes you as a friend and nothing more. If you are moving schools, so there is nothing wrong with keeping a friend, but I would try to give yourself a break and move on.



I have a crush on this guy. He is so cute, and i'm really shy to him. But he already knows and my friend and

i think that your feelings are way ahead of his. he said that he does like you but as a friend. so get over it. your moving schools and you will meet other guys. hopefully they will like you the same way you like them.



I have a crush on this guy. He is so cute, and i'm really shy to him. But he already knows and my friend and

if u really like him then stop acting shy and make it the time of his and ur time before u move out.



i am pretty sure that he would want to have fun with u



I have a crush on this guy. He is so cute, and i'm really shy to him. But he already knows and my friend and

If you are moving schools and only see him at school then you may as well move on and forget about him.



I have a crush on this guy. He is so cute, and i'm really shy to him. But he already knows and my friend and

there are two ways at going at this.



1. you go right up to him, tell him you really like him and you want to get to know him better so maybe you guys can meet up somewhere and chat. get his attention. Steal a kiss if your brave enough. or



2. you can let it blow by you and forget about him.



when he says he likes you as a friend, that sounds really bad. a guy should never say that to a girl in the first place. I knew a guy like that, made me believe we were dating and all for a few months and then turns around and tells me he likes this girl. i look at him and said that he better take that back and he looked confused. thats when he told me that we were only friends and never were going out. Nice hey. i'm surprised it hurt me so bad cause as i think of it he was a loser to begin with. anyways i don't want to continue to blabber on and on so i hope this helps abit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk