Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair cut ideas?

I'm a 13 year old girl in 8th grade. Umm, when I was like 4 or something I had bangs and hair a little above my shoulders with my hair half up and half down and it looked cute. Is it possible to have your face shape changed? Like can your face shape change as you get older? Also, I'm sinny, so I don't really think extra weight is the problem. Anyways, I'm asian, and I like STRAIGHT hair ideas, please. I need some for my face shape. I don't what my face shape is though. I think it's oval though, but also a little on the round side. I have a side part and it looks pretty good. But it's only a side part in the beginning, and then it's a middle part on the rest of the hair. Does that make sense? Anyway, I would like pictures please of hair cuts. My hair is pretty long, like mid back length, and I have layers. And I'm asain. So, again links, and pictures to hair cut ideas. That sutes my FACE SHAPE! Thanks%26lt;3



Hair cut ideas?

in Santa Mornica city, a beauty school charges $11 for student who are able to show ID. there will advise you the style. close to third street parmanent. i forget the address, but if you ask around they will tell you. it is on the second floor. always busy and appointment only. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk