Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I love my avatar's hair style?

My hair is long and it has been long for 5 years now since it was really short. I just can't decide, it will always grow out. Should I cut my hair like my avatar's I think it is so cute, I'm going this afternoon.



I love my avatar's hair style?

If u dont try it then you'll never know. Im a hairdresser and 99% of people have loved their new style and would never go back again!!!!!! It will boost your confidence and give u an excuse to buy new make up and clothes!!!



I love my avatar's hair style?

good for you! way to accept change in your life.



I love my avatar's hair style?

if your hair is really fine and thin it wont have the same oomf as the avatar, so id make sure you ask your stylist if your hair has the right texture to stay in that style for an all day hold wihout beoming flat and very unstylish



I love my avatar's hair style?

Sure why not, hair always grows back.



I love my avatar's hair style?

first go to a hairstore and try on some short wigs....b/c if you cut your hair and dont like it you cant reverse it so go to a HAIR STORE OR WIG STORE AND TRY ON SOME STYLES...and plus if you do this youll know what style you want if you do get it cut short



I love my avatar's hair style?

Yeah, go for it.



Just make sure to bring a picture to the salon, or else they may not understand you fully and mess it up.



There are alot of hairstyles here, check it out:



http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/resul...



Just flip through the pages, theres alot.



I love my avatar's hair style?

oook



I love my avatar's hair style?

Take a pic just like it to the hair stylist and she will tel you if that cut will look the same on you. You might be unhappy if it turns out bad, cuz you might have a different face shape than the avatar and a different hair texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk