Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh207...



http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh207...



I'm going to the saalon tommorrow and I'm thinking about gettign a cut like this. Is it cute? I'm 15 and I have thick blond hair.



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

yes...i luv it!!!



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

Yes, its very cute! I love it



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

Oh, yes! It is a beautiful hairstyle!



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

I hope you have straight hair..can tend to took messy if not kept up



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

That's cute.



I've seen a few teenagers with similar hairstyles, and I've always liked it. =]



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

It looks nice if you have the bright blondehair !!!!



It looks nice!!!!



Good Luck ;)



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

It's alright....



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

yes



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

It is very cute! Go for it!!!!



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

I love layers.=]



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

yes... but be careful. try one of those sites wher you can put your picture in the head spot of a hairdo. good luck**



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

Yeah it's cute. I would like it a little longer becuz it doesn't look good on me, but it probably looks good on you!



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

ya i just got my hair cut like this. its really cute use putty or paste for your hair instead of gel it works better and your hair wont look really greasy it will look really choppy like the pic.



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

i honestly dont like it



but thats just me



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

Ya that really cute.. But you might want to make it look a little younger i dont know if its because of the girl but it looks like a more "mature" hair style like for some a little older:P But i think its REALLy cute and you should go for it..



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

Yes, it's a very cute style. Bring the picture with you and ask the hairdresser if it will work with your hair.



By the way, for people who haven't figured it out...the "girl" in the picture is actress Meg Ryan.



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

Hi- I think it's cute, but it will be a little bit hard to keep up with. You really have to know how to style your hair with a flat iron. But if you can, then go for it!!



Good Luck!



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

it's cute but it also looks like she combed her hair with super glue mixed with a little axle grease.



Won't that be a lot of up keep!



what are those little black specks?



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

Very cute, it's always fun trying a new hairstyle.



Is this a cute hairstyle?? (PICS)?

I think it looks stupid...like dry straw

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk