Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tie my hair back: DORKY or NOT?

I have a lot of hair, and so if I wear it down it spreads and gives a messy, lousy look. But, if I wear my hair back, it gives a nice, casual, cute look with my side bangs hanging loose. But, if I wear my hair back EVERYDAY, will it give an impression like "oh she didn't have time to do anything with her hair so she just pulled it back" or will it seem dorky, weird? What are your suggestions on my hair style? Thank you!! ;]



Tie my hair back: DORKY or NOT?

of course not



there are tons of ways to have your hair looking cute up



Tie my hair back: DORKY or NOT?

hi! why don't you try a good stylist to help you with your hair problems im sure they could help loads. uhm, also why not try trimming it or something? :) good luck with your hair



Tie my hair back: DORKY or NOT?

ponytails can be very cute if you know how to work them.



Try curling your hair in the back.



Tie my hair back: DORKY or NOT?

when you pull it back its not dorky as long as its not slicked fully back everyday, just tousle it up a bit, maybe put it on the side a little, pull some hair out then use bobby pins and pin it back again a little bit messy. works for me!



Tie my hair back: DORKY or NOT?

loosen it up mess it up pin it here pin it there bows? ribbons are cute headbands and scalves



Tie my hair back: DORKY or NOT?

get a godamn stylist.



Tie my hair back: DORKY or NOT?

Croydon facelift!!!!



Tie my hair back: DORKY or NOT?

yeah i get where your coming from. %26amp; yeah thats what people would think though. i have a TON of hair too. well i wear my hair different like every other day but if i don't feel like it then i just don't bother %26amp; put it in a high ponytail. %26amp; it looks better than my hair down so i get what your saying there.



so maybe like once or twice a week you could like do something with your hair like straightening it or crimping (you can braid your hair before you go to sleep %26amp; it will get all wavy that looks wayy cute %26amp; easier then crimping with an iron) %26amp; curling would look cute also. straightening takes a long time though trust me i know that. haha.



or if you don't really wanna do those things just like maybe put all your hair into a ponytail on one side. or taking some of your hair in the front and pulling it into the back.



hope this helps.



now go give me my 10 points. haha



:)



Tie my hair back: DORKY or NOT?

why not have a style cut in your hair that you can still do both with? a few layers thinned out but still so you can wear it up?



Tie my hair back: DORKY or NOT?

When you pull your hair back, it doesn't need to be in a regular pony, it can be braids, a bun, pig-tails ( kind of kiddy i know). There are also some other hair styles. you can also do a half pony if you like it partly down. Split it half and half across the back. tie the top up, and let the rest flow free.



Tie my hair back: DORKY or NOT?

well lets see..



if you dont like it back everydayy...



get the back thinned and the sides..



and get layers and see how that looks..



=]



or get it cutt very shortt.



like the bob or the dyke spike..



hope i helped..



;]]



Tie my hair back: DORKY or NOT?

well there are literally a million different styles you can do with a ponytail so it would necessarily look the same every day, even something as simple as adding headbands or wearing it in a bun, or even on the side whatever there's alot of sites that'll give you some ideas -i wear my hair back alot too i know what ya mean!- but dont be afraid to step out once in a while even go to a salon if you have to, to switch it up a little ;)...-lmao at dyke spike- mmhm! :s

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk