Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Could someone design me a cute "redneck" costume?

okay so here's the problem, im supposed to dress up like a redneck but i still want to look cute. at first i thought, jeans, plaid shirt, braids. but then my mom's like, "no thats hillbilly. redneck is different. youd need cuttoff shorts and bleach blonde hair." but im not allowed to wear short shorts at this party, or belly shirts, or spagetti straps. and i dont want to bleach my hair. and i want to look cute. any suggestions?



Could someone design me a cute "redneck" costume?

So, I actually am from a town of 'rednecks' and I am one of them. We actually do wear our hair in braids and we normally wear jeans with holes in them (in the knees, etc.). We wear a lot of boots- cowboy and otherwise- occassionally some waders (the rubber ones). For tops we wear a lot of camo, john deere, IH (international harvester), "I Farm, You Eat" shirts. We do layer a lot- long sleeved shirts and a t-shirt, especially in the winter. And, of course, we love our cowboy hats. Mine is brown but that's cause my boots are brown. My siblings have black boots and black hats so it's really a matter of preference there. Anyway, I hope this helped.



BTW- I completely resent the comment before me. You're an a$$ for assuming someone isn't cute b/c s/he is 'redneck'



Could someone design me a cute "redneck" costume?

That's disgusting and hurtful, you shouldn't be dressing like a "redneck". You shouldn't make fun of a certin group of people just for some laughs at a party.



--Ellie!



Could someone design me a cute "redneck" costume?

wear a nude color shirt under a cut off shirt



http://www.costumecraze.com/American-Cul...



Could someone design me a cute "redneck" costume?

Well... i don't know that redneck could ever be cute... buy one of those john deer shirts and some jeans from wal-mart, wear your hair in a pony-tail through the back of an old cap (you're dad prolly has one) and wear some ill-fitting levi's or wranglers.. well... i don't know if those are girl brands.... i don't know that i have seen any good girl rednecks that are your age...



anyways... cute and redneck in the same sentence = oxymoron....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk