Thursday, November 26, 2009

Should I get side bangs? What should I do with my hair?

http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/9/8/...



Basically, my hair won't do anything but go down. My head looks giant when I pull my hair back (which is hard to do, unless I have this one cream stuff...)



I am considering side-swept bangs. I like 'em, so yeah.



I have a round face with a pointy chin. So, I guess, heart shaped?



Also, what are some cute hairstyles to do for unruly hair?



Should I get side bangs? What should I do with my hair?

try some layers with bangs. also invest in a good flat iron, like a chi. it will straighten and flip, will help you with the styling.



Should I get side bangs? What should I do with my hair?

ask a hair stylist to cut your hair in flirty flips with side swept bangs!! this will look cute for your hair and might i suggest buying a Flat Iorn!



Should I get side bangs? What should I do with my hair?

yea bangs would be supper cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk