Thursday, November 26, 2009

HELP! Picture day hair and wardrobe?(`~see inside 4 important details!~`)?

So my school picture day is tommorow and I have no idea what to do!



MY HAIR: It's about a quarter inch below my chin in the front, and about an inch and a half below my ears in the back. it's got short layers, and i can curl it, and pull it back in a little ponytail. Any no-fail, easy ways to curl short hair without an iron or curlers?



MY WARDROBE: It's cold over here! Like 3 degrees. I need an outfit that is warm and cute at the same time. I have brown hair, green eyes and fair skin if it helps for colors. I look good in navys, blacks, dark colors. Any ideas?



I considered my hollister shirt with jeans and some cute bracelets, or my navy turtleneck with wide leg dark pants and flats. Which do you think would look better.



Oh, And i'd really like to curl my hair, or poof it up or something.



Thanks in advance, and if you need more info for your answer, say so and I'll add details.



Thnx!



HELP! Picture day hair and wardrobe?(`~see inside 4 important details!~`)?

Aww, I remember those days...spending forever trying to figure out the perfect thing to wear for school pictures. And everyone else always looked cuter.



HAIR: The easiest thing would probably be to just straighten it but I know you want it curly. That's pretty hard to do without a curling iron or curlers tho. If you have hair gel you could wet your hair down then gel it and scrunch it with your fingers and it might dry curly??? Play around with it.



WARDROBE: Wear something basic. Remember school pictures are only showing your shoulders on up. I would avoid wearing a Hollister shirt if it says anything on the front. A simple fitted one-color sweater with a necklace would be cute. So I would choose the second outfit.



Don't worry bout it too much a year from now it won't matter anyway :)



HELP! Picture day hair and wardrobe?(`~see inside 4 important details!~`)?

the second one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk