Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cute bangs/fringe?

i had side bangs but i grew them out, they are not as long as my hair they are about to my chin on one side and to my ear on the other. my hair is about and inch past my shoulders what are cute bangs/fringe that i should get? pictures would be fab%26lt;3 thanks a bunch. answer with most pictures gets the 10 points.



Cute bangs/fringe?

It's your face shape and features that should dictate the cut of your hair, not the other way round. :) Get a cut that highlights beautiful eyes (wispy, side parted eye-length bangs), or the shapely line of a gorgeous jaw (long bangs that follow the line), or dramatizes great cheekbones (bangs that go above or below and follow the line).



There's little more tragic than someone who brings a picture into a salon and insists they want THAT cut, which turns out to look great on the model, but dreadful on them. I've seen girls burst into tears upon getting exactly the cut they insisted on, especially when the stylist tried to talk them out of it in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk