Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is it possible to have a sleek bob when you have naturally curly/wavy hair?

Are there any good products that help get the look? (I don't want to chemically straighten my hair)



http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/short...



I really like this haircut, but I'm worried I won't be able to pull it off.



Thanks



Is it possible to have a sleek bob when you have naturally curly/wavy hair?

Most definitely get a hair straightener. I'm a huge fan of the GHD brand, but I've heard CHI is basically the same thing. You can definitely get hair that straight if your hair is just wavy / curly. I have wavy, fine hair too, but it works great for me. But do use some kind of thermal styling product that goes with the hair straightener that will help hold the style as well as protect your hair from the heat of the straightener because if you don't, your hair will get fried. But get one - it's an appliance I now can't live without!



Is it possible to have a sleek bob when you have naturally curly/wavy hair?

You can pull it off..but be ready to style it EVERY day..and it might take atleast an hour or so...



Oh %26amp; I have a Sedu and there awesome..it's a good investment with or without the bob!



Is it possible to have a sleek bob when you have naturally curly/wavy hair?

My wife uses a ceramic straightener and her hair is VERY wavy/curly... looks GREAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk