Sunday, November 29, 2009

Keeping a New Hair line...?

ok i got my hair done today a nice cute but she made a new hairline so if could work with the cut i wanted..and i experenced in the pass getting my hair done and like when i wash my hair not being able to find that hairline so my cut looks very bad....



any help on keeping this new hair line? and so i dont loose where it is after i wash it?



Keeping a New Hair line...?

find a mark! hahahaa well like me, i had the same problem, so i tried looking for a mark on my face! and i found a small mole near my hairline, %26amp;%26amp;so from that day on, thats my mark! i always look for that mole when im making my hair line every day! hope i helped!(;



Keeping a New Hair line...?

U can always just re-do it after u take showers ?



Keeping a New Hair line...?

If an Eskimo went to town, he probably wouldn't like it.



Keeping a New Hair line...?

Maybe you should have had it slightly colored a bit-not intensly but just lightly a different shade.



Keeping a New Hair line...?

yah, just re-do it. my hairline is alwys there because its been thre fore more thn 15 years now.. it needs time fr hair shaft to get used to its place. goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk